7.26.2006

if mt. mayon can spew out lava, why can't i?

if there is one thing people should learn when they're trying to mess with me is to not do it when:

number 1: you are not my favorite person at the moment.
number 2: i am trying my best not to say something bad about you out of my really, really straightforward mouth.
number 3: you are hitching a ride and your precious life is at the mercy of my driving skills.

good thing i love cuervo so much that i would rather see "pseudofriends" unscathed than give him multiple dents on his macho body.

it used to be that "makulit" is a cute thing to be. well it has lost it's novelty for me. word of advice: do not mess with me when you're not ready for the consequences because the bitch in me might just be a little too keen to resurface.

No comments: