- i never fully understood math in gradeschool.
- i auditioned twice just to get in our school choir. the first time, i never got in so i went back in line and auditioned again until the teacher considered me for the soprano 2 group... he he he that's how frustrated a singer i am.
- in high school, i came to school on a regular school day bringing only a ballpen, my money and a tiny tupperware containing my lunch which i placed in the pocket of my uniform.
- i passed a lot of final exams in college because i am very well schooled in the procrastinator's school of cramming.
- although i was a candidate to graduate with honors in college, i never applied for it, dahil tinamad akong mag submit ng mga requirements. what difference does it make anyway? it's the same kind of diploma we're getting...
five things you may not know about the job/s i have (or had):
- the very first thing i bought with my very first pay check was a nice blue swatch watch.
- i was able to see the inside of a morgue because of my job.
- my very first attempt at CPR was quite a success. the patient was a post ex-lap due to a stab wound. although he got his heartbeat back, he was attached to the ventilator for days until his whole system finally gave up.
- i have seen and felt up a real live penis because of my job.... he he he. it belonged to a 64 year old CVA patient which i had the privelege of inserting a urinary catheter to.
- if not for my job i wouldn't be here in the land of uncle sam.
five things you may not know about my online life:
- unlike other people who have a whole lot of email addresses, i only have two. one is my hotmail account and the other one my yahoo account which i use for messaging.
- my younger sister was the one who taught me how to surf the internet.
- the web browsers that i use are mozilla firefox because its the best and msn because of the msn premium that verizon throws in with their service.
- i only had one online purchase from ebay, and it's for a christmas gift i gave to a friend.
- i spend a lot more time on line than watching tv.
five things you may not know about where i live:
- i live on the fifth floor of an apartment building which is actually the sixth if you count the lobby as the first floor.
- prior to moving to where i live right now, i was coming home to a 2 bedroom house which is a block away from my present address.
- all my life i only had 3 addresses including the one i am currently at now.
- i live right beside the hospital where i work. that's not a good thing if you're fond of using the traffic as an excuse for tardiness.
- on a good weather, my apartment is a mere 20 minutes by foot from the downtown area, the post office, the bank, the public library etc. i've learned that from the many walks we did during the summer months.
five things you may not know about my home life:
- i'm currently sharing an apartment with two girls, joyce and cathy. but cathy would be moving out by the end of january so that would leave only two of us sharing a two bedroom unit.
- i cook only when i'm in the mood. for me, the invention of the microwave is the best thing that has ever happened in history.
- when i was in the philippines, i used to crash in my sister's room whenever i don't feel like being alone in my room.
- i just might move into the smaller bedroom when cathy leaves.
- i do my laundry every two weeks or when my schedule permits it or when i run out of scrubs to wear to work.
- for winter to be over.
- more time to read.
- a new car.
- a longer vacation.
- a good nights sleep
- sleep the whole morning until noontime, because i don't get to that at night.
- obsess about my upcoming vacation.
- go out or go to the mall if i have time or if it's not too cold or if i'm not sleeping.
- surf the net for hours.
- do my laundry, cook if i'm in the mood, do some chores (which reminds me that i need to do the very prestigious task of cleaning the bathroom he he he... so i'm gonna end my post here.)